DIVE INTO DIGITAL @ NJDMC
Founded on innovation and creativity, the New Jersey Digital Marketing Conference, also coined NJDMC, has become the premier marketing industry event in the tri-state area. Gathering like-minded thought leaders, NJDMC was put in place to educate individuals on the latest digital trending topics, provide valuable networking opportunities, and allow a community to come together and share industry tips relevant to building up a brand.
Entering its third year, NJDMC has previously hosted speakers from Google, Salesforce, iHeartMedia, Jason Swenk Inc., HOOCH, Unbounce, and Faherty Brand. With a killer line-up each year, tons of #swag, and just a short walk from the beach, who wouldn’t want to expand their knowledge base at NJDMC?
BRINGING IT BACK HOME
Home to eclectic art, individualism, and one of the most famous rock and roll venues of all time, NJDMC will be dropping knowledge in iconic Asbury Park, NJ. Recently refreshed and named “coolest small town” by Budget Travel magazine, our seaside neighbors have a wide variety of activities to offer – from trendy bars and unique eateries to pinball museums and record shops.
Join us for a full day of learning, and stay for a fun summer weekend at the shore. We hope to sea you there!
*TOPIC TITLES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND WILL BE CONFIRMED AS THE CONFERENCE GETS CLOSER.
Mark Beal, Author, Decoding Gen Z: 101 Lessons Generation Z Will Teach Corporate America, Marketers & Media
- Move Over Millennials: Gen Z Is Here and Marketers Need To Get Smart Fast
Rebecca Thiry, Director of Digital Media, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
- Content Development: Turn Your Team into A Content Factory
Ty Lingley, Head of Partnerships, Unbounce
- The Journey through the Landing Page Funnel
Corianne Egan, Advocacy Associate, & Jenna McLaughlin, Associate Director of Customer Success, iCIMS
- Teaming Up: Aligning Your Organization to Produce Powerful Customer Advocacy
MORE THAN INDUSTRY SECRETS
- Event goodie bag with swag
- Lunch and snacks provided
- Beer and alcohol available
- Oceanfront view
MAKE IT A WEEKEND
- Bonfire on the Beach, Asbury Park (via AP Boardwalk)
- Happy Together Tour 2019, Asbury Park (via AP Boardwalk)
- Movies on the Beach, Point Pleasant (via Jenkinson’s)
BECOME A SPONSOR
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Please email Christina Diecidue at email@example.com for more information.