A Community Driven Workspace at Asbury Park's Transportation Center
Located on Main Street and adjacent to the Asbury Park Train Station and Transportation Center, Cowerks at Junction is scheduled to open in December 2016.
Our 4500 sq/ft facility is located in Jucntion Hall, which also houses Second Life Bikes and High Voltage Cafe and is short 2 minute walk from Asbury Park's bustling downtown restaurant and bar scene.
Cowerks on Main will feature 9 private offices, 2 meeting rooms, a cafe serving organic pour over coffee, and a forthcoming new and unique food experience.
We are currently accepting applications for private office tenants to move in December 15th 2016 so if you're interested in joining our community we'd love to hear from you!
- Perfect For
- Freelancers, Entrepreneurs, & Small Businesses
- Businesses Seeking Proximity to a Transportation Center
- Software Developers & Engineers Seeking a Tech Hub
- Creatives Looking for a Modern Office Minutes From The Beach
- Growing Teams & Emerging Startups